- Conforms to CE, SGS, ISO and RoHS
|Material:||PVC||Length:||10ft/20ft or customized|
|Thickness:||Schedule 80||OD Range:||1/4 inch - 6 inches|
|Certification:||CE, SGS, ISO and RoHS||Color:||Transparent|
|Fire Resistance:||V0||UV Resistance:||Yes|
|Conductivity:||Insulated||Hardness:||Rigid & impact-resistant|
|Packing:||Plastic bags & PE films||Sample:||Free|
1. Excellent corrosion resistance.
2. Smooth interior walls and lightweight.
3. Non-contaminating, non-conductive.
4. Good pressure handling capacity.
5. Superior impact strength and does not support bacterial growth.
Ctube schedule 80 clear PVC conduit is used to transport cables, allowing those cables to be closely watched by overseers.
Imagine trying to cook a meal with a blindfold on. It is routinely used as dual-containment piping for high purity conduit runs where quick identification of primary tubing and visual leak detection is critical.
- Production capacity: 100000 meters per week
- Packaging methods: plastic bags & PE films
|Product Code||Nominal Size||Average O.D. (in)||Average I.D. (in)||Min.Wall Thickness (in)||Max.Psi|
1. What is your MOQ?
- The MOQ of this product is usually 3000 meters.
2. What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the location. Normally the delivery time is around 15-30 days in North America.
3. What is the shipping port?
- We usually ship the cargo via Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
4. What is your payment term?
- We accept 50%T/T in advance, 50% balance, or 100%L/C.
5. How should I contact you?
- You can contact us by submitting an inquiry form here. → contact us
6. How about the samples?
- Normally we can provide free samples unless you require too many.
OEM Service: Markings, thicknesses and colors of products can be customized.