- Specially designed and produced for solar applications.
- Made of galvanized steel.
|Certification:||IEC61386, ISO, ASTM, UL94||Color:||Silver|
|Fire Resistance:||V0||UV Resistance:||Yes|
|Conductivity:||Insulated||Hardness:||Rigid & impact-resistant|
- Heavy-duty conduit straps for securing rigid or IMC conduit.
- Made of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel.
- Resistant to impact, sunlight, and fire.
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor applications.
The Ctube 20-63mm Rigid 2-Hole Metal Conduit Strap are designed to secure rigid conduit to wood, masonry or similar surfaces. The straps have a high load-bearing capacity and snap onto a conduit to hold it securely in place. Positively snaps on a conduit when installed.
- Production capacity: 50000 pieces per week
- Packaging methods: plastic bags & PE films
|Product Code||Nominal Size||Box Size||Inner Packing||Outer Packing|
|CT-FS20||20mm||13.6x13.6x6.9cm||20 units/box||2000 boxes/carton|
|20 units/box||1000 boxes/carton|
|CT-FS32||32mm||13.6x13.6x6.9cm||20 units/box||1000 boxes/carton|
|CT-FS40||40mm||13.6x13.6x6.9cm||20 units/box||500 boxes/carton|
|CT-FS50||50mm||13.6x13.6x6.9cm||20 units/box||500 boxes/carton|
|CT-FS63||63mm||13.6x13.6x6.9cm||20 units/box||500 boxes/carton|
1. What is your MOQ?
- The MOQ of this product is usually 10,000 pieces.
2. What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the location. Normally the delivery time is around 15-30 days in North America.
3. What is the shipping port?
- We usually ship the cargo via Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
4. What is your payment term?
- We accept 50% T/T in advance, 50% balance, or 100% L/C.
5. How should I contact you?
- You can contact us by submitting an inquiry form here. → contact us
6. How about the samples?
- Normally we can provide free samples unless you require too many.
OEM Service: Markings, thicknesses and colors of products can be customized.