- Low smoke zero halogen
- Conforms to IEC61386-1, IEC61386-21 IEC60754-1,IEC61034-2, UL94
|Certification:||RoHS, CE, SGS, ISO||Color:||Gray or customized|
|Fire Resistance:||V0||UV Resistance:||Yes|
|Conductivity:||Insulated||Hardness:||Rigid & impact-resistant|
|Packing:||Plastic bags & PE films||Sample:||Free|
- 90 degree angle.
- Produces very low levels of smoke and is essentially halogen-free.
- Meets IEC61386-1, IEC61386-21 , ISO4589-2, ISO9001, ISO14001, UL94.
- Resistant to impact, sunlight, and fire.
- Glossy and smooth surface and interior.
- Durable non-conductive LS will not rust or corrode
- Suitable for both above and below ground applications.
Ctube 20-63mm 90 Degree Solar Sweep Bend is large radius bend that do not abruptly turn the corner. A sweep bend has a much larger radius than a standard elbow, this allows for improved flow. Both bends and elbows are used to change the direction of the conduit run. They are specially designed and produced for solar applications and protect the electrical connections from the weather, as well as protect people from accidental electric shocks.
- Production capacity: 50000 pieces per week
- Packaging methods: plastic bags & PE films
|Product Code||Nominal Size||O.D.||I.D.||Outer Packing|
1. What is your MOQ?
- The MOQ of this product is usually 10,000 pieces.
2. What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the location. Normally the delivery time is around 15-30 days in North America.
3. What is the shipping port?
- We usually ship the cargo via Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
4. What is your payment term?
- We accept 50% T/T in advance, 50% balance, or 100% L/C.
5. How should I contact you?
- You can contact us by submitting an inquiry form here. → contact us
6. How about the samples?
- Normally we can provide free samples unless you require too many.
OEM Service: Markings, thicknesses and colors of products can be customized.