- UL Listed
- Conforms to UL651, ISO, SGS and ASTM
|Material:||PVC||Length:||10ft/20ft or customized|
|Thickness:||Schedule 80||OD Range:||1/2 inch - 8 inches|
|Certification:||UL651, ISO, SGS, and ASTM||Color:||Gray or customized|
|Fire Resistance:||V0||UV Resistance:||Yes|
|Conductivity:||Insulated||Hardness:||Rigid & impact-resistant|
|Packing:||Plastic bags & PE films||Sample:||Free|
- High quality in accordance with UL651 listed.
- Resistant to corrosion, impact, sunlight, and fire.
- Glossy and smooth surface and interior.
- Bell ends, colors and sizes can be customized.
- Suitable for both above and below ground applications.
Ctube schedule 80 rigid PVC conduits are sunlight resistant and used exposed, encased in concrete, concealed in walls, and in direct burial applications including systems for:
- Cable, data, and communication lines;
- Institutional, commercial, and industrial buildings;
- Production capacity: 100000 meters per week
- Packaging methods: plastic bags & PE films
|Product Code||Nominal Size||Average O.D. (in)||Minimum Wall (in)|
1. What is your MOQ?
- The MOQ of this product is usually 3000 meters.
2. What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the location. Normally the delivery time is around 15-30 days in North America.
3. What is the shipping port?
- We usually ship the cargo via Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
4. What is your payment term?
- We accept 50%T/T in advance, 50% balance, or 100%L/C.
5. How should I contact you?
- You can contact us by submitting an inquiry form here. → contact us
6. How about the samples?
- Normally we can provide free samples unless you require too many.
OEM Service: Markings, thicknesses and colors of products can be customized.