- Australian Standard
- Conforms to AS/NZS 2053, RoHS, REACH, CE, SGS, ISO
|Thickness:||AU Standard||OD Range:||16-50mm|
|Certification:||AS/NZS, RoHS, REACH, CE, SGS, ISO||Color:||Gray|
|Fire Resistance:||V0||UV Resistance:||Yes|
|Conductivity:||Insulated||Hardness:||Flexible & impact-resistant|
|Packing:||Plastic bags & PE films||Sample:||Free|
- Medium-duty resistant to max 750 Nt/5cm compression.
- Meets AS/NZS 2053 standards.
- Resistant to impact, sunlight, and fire.
- Glossy and smooth surface and interior.
- Durable non-conductive PVC will not rust or corrode
- Suitable for both above and below ground applications.
Ctube Medium Duty Flexible Electrical Corrugated Conduits are generally used to encase wires, helping to reduce the risks of electrical hazards, such as electrocution. Corrugated electrical conduit is a staple item used by electricians and other contractors for cost-effective cable protection. Designed to protect and route electrical wiring. It possesses excellent insulative properties, making it ideal for protecting electrical wiring. Its solid construction, chemical resistance and flame retardance offer protection in harsh environments.
- Production capacity: 10000 rolls per week
- Packaging methods: plastic bags & PE films
|Product Code||Nominal Size||Length||Weight|
1. What is your MOQ?
- The MOQ of this product is usually 3000 rolls.
2. What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the location. Normally the delivery time is around 15-30 days in North America.
3. What is the shipping port?
- We usually ship the cargo via Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
4. What is your payment term?
- We accept 50% T/T in advance, 50% balance, or 100% L/C.
5. How should I contact you?
- You can contact us by submitting an inquiry form here. → contact us
6. How about the samples?
- Normally we can provide free samples unless you require too many.
OEM Service: Markings, thicknesses and colors of products can be customized.
© 2011-2023 Guangdong Ctube Industry Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap