- Australian Standard
- Conforms to AS/NZS 2053, RoHS, REACH, CE, SGS, ISO
|Thickness:||AU Standard||OD Range:||20-32mm|
|Certification:||AS/NZS, RoHS, REACH, CE, SGS, ISO||Color:||Gray or customized|
|Fire Resistance:||V0||UV Resistance:||Yes|
|Conductivity:||Insulated||Hardness:||Rigid & impact-resistant|
|Packing:||Plastic bags & PE films||Sample:||Free|
- 90° angle.
- Meets AS/NZS 2053 standards.
- Resistant to impact, sunlight, and fire.
- Glossy and smooth surface and interior.
- Durable non-conductive PVC will not rust or corrode.
- Suitable for both above and below ground applications.
Ctube 20-32mm 90 Degree Solid Elbows are designed to turn the direction of the conduit run often when the conduit needs to go up or down the wall.
- Production capacity: 50000 pieces per week
- Packaging methods: plastic bags & PE films
|Product Code||Nominal Size||Inner Packing||Outer Packing|
|CT-PE16||16mm||20 pieces/box||500 boxes/carton|
|CT-PE20||20mm||20 pieces/box||500 boxes/carton|
|10 pieces/box||500 boxes/carton|
|CT-PE32||32mm||5 pieces/box||500 boxes/carton|
1. What is your MOQ?
- The MOQ of this product is usually 10,000 pieces.
2. What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the location. Normally the delivery time is around 15-30 days in North America.
3. What is the shipping port?
- We usually ship the cargo via Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
4. What is your payment term?
- We accept 50% T/T in advance, 50% balance, or 100% L/C.
5. How should I contact you?
- You can contact us by submitting an inquiry form here. → contact us
6. How about the samples?
- Normally we can provide free samples unless you require too many.
OEM Service: Markings, thicknesses and colors of products can be customized.
© 2011-2023 Guangdong Ctube Industry Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap