- Australian Standard
- Conforms to AS/NZS 2053, RoHS, REACH, CE, SGS, ISO
|Thickness:||AU Standard||OD Range:||16-50mm|
|Certification:||AS/NZS, RoHS, REACH, CE, SGS, ISO||Color:||Gray or customized|
|Fire Resistance:||V0||UV Resistance:||Yes|
|Conductivity:||Insulated||Hardness:||Rigid & impact-resistant|
|Packing:||Plastic bags & PE films||Sample:||Free|
- U-shaped for use with conduits.
- Meets AS/NZS 2053 standards.
- Resistant to impact, sunlight, and fire.
- Glossy and smooth surface and interior.
- Durable non-conductive PVC will not rust or corrode
- Suitable for both above and below ground applications.
Ctube 16-50mm U Conduit Clips provide secure mounting points for conduit systems. These fittings are designed to snap together over all types of slit and unslit conduit. One-piece design over-center facility holds conduit securely in place during harness fabrication.
- Production capacity: 50000 pieces per week
- Packaging methods: plastic bags & PE films
|Product Code||Nominal Size||Size (LxWxH)||Inner Packing||Outer Packing|
|CT-UC16||16mm||-||100 units/box||2000 boxes/carton|
|100 units/box||2000 boxes/carton|
|CT-UC25||25mm||15.5x15.5x10.2mm||100 units/box||1000 boxes/carton|
|CT-UC32||32mm||15.5x13x8mm||100 units/box||1000 boxes/carton|
|CT-UC40||40mm||-||100 units/box||500 boxes/carton|
|CT-UC50||50mm||-||100 units/box||500 boxes/carton|
1. What is your MOQ?
- The MOQ of this product is usually 10,000 pieces.
2. What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the location. Normally the delivery time is around 15-30 days in North America.
3. What is the shipping port?
- We usually ship the cargo via Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
4. What is your payment term?
- We accept 50% T/T in advance, 50% balance, or 100% L/C.
5. How should I contact you?
- You can contact us by submitting an inquiry form here. → contact us
6. How about the samples?
- Normally we can provide free samples unless you require too many.
OEM Service: Markings, thicknesses and colors of products can be customized.