- UL Listed
- Compliance with CSA, ETL, and ASTM
Ctube Schedule 40 & 80 Electrical PVC Conduit is sturdy and
durable, with excellent properties such as tensile strength, punching
resistance, water absorption, etc., and we are a UL Listed manufacturer
widely recognized in the industry.
For over 10 years, we have been committed to offering the best PVC conduit for commercial, residential, and public facilities. Schedule 40 & 80 PVC conduit can be used in underground, floor, and outdoor environments and will provide years of maintenance-free use. Compared with metal conduits, PVC electrical conduits have the pros such as light weight, good insulation, sunlight resistance, and lightweight. They are also the best choice for commercial and residential projects.
UL LISTED. UL 651 listed electrical PVC conduit pipe is prefect match with your project & wholesales in US & CA market.
UL 94V-0 FIRE RATING. No flaming once cut off the fire source means the greatest fire rating in the industry.
NON-METALLIC PVC PIPE. heat-,corrosion-,fire-,sunlight-,rust resistant are pros for schedule 40 PVC rigid pipes.
MULTI-PURPOSE. Whether you routing the electrical wiring conduits aboveground or underground, they both work well.
CUSTOMIZED SERVICES. Thickness and color can be customized to 100% meet your business requirement.
5000 psi (3.45 kN/cm2)
﹤0.50% of Whole Weight After Soak
Resistance to Crushing
ID≥70% After Test
Resistance to Impact
Less Than 3 of 1/32 inch Cracks & Tears
Deflection under Load
Resistance to Specific Reagents
Less ±2.50% Weight After 60 / 120 Days Soak
Permanency of Printing
Rust & Sunlight Resistant
Gery or Customized
Place of Origin
10ft. or 20ft.
Information to be marked on conduits,
a) The phrase "rigid PVC conduit,
b) The trade size of the conduit product,
c) The name or trademark of the manufacturer or any other distinctive marking by means of which the organization responsible for the product can be readily identified
d) The date or other dating period of manufacture not exceeding any three consecutive months.
For an elbow the date of manufacture is to be the date that:
1) The conduit is extruded when both extrusion and bending occur at the same location or
2) The elbow was formed, where the conduit is extruded at a different location.
f) All markings shall be repeated at uniform intervals and shall appear at least every 10 feet (3 m), but not less than once, on each straight length of PVC conduit.
Ctube applied a strict quality management system such as ISO9001:2015 to control the quality of products, and we have established a stricter quality audit system within the factory to ensure that the quality of the products you buy is in the best condition.
At the same time, our products comply with CSA, IEC and other organizational standards, which can ensure that you can buy high-quality products.
Ctube schedule 80 rigid PVC conduits are sunlight resistant and used exposed, encased in concrete, concealed in walls, and in direct burial applications including systems for:
- Cable, data, and communication lines;
- Institutional, commercial, and industrial buildings;
- Production capacity: 100000 meters per week
- Packaging methods: plastic bags & PE films
Feet Per Pack
1. What is your MOQ?
- The MOQ of this product is usually 3000 meters.
2. What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the location. Normally the delivery time is around 15-30 days in North America.
3. What is the shipping port?
- We usually ship the cargo via Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
4. What is your payment term?
- We accept 50%T/T in advance, 50% balance, or 100%L/C.
5. How should I contact you?
- You can contact us by submitting an inquiry form here. → contact us
6. How about the samples?
- Normally we can provide free samples unless you require too many.
OEM Service: Markings, thicknesses and colors of products can be customized.