- Specially designed and produced for solar applications.
- Conforms to IEC61386, ISO, ASTM, UL94.
|Certification:||IEC61386, ISO, ASTM, UL94||Color:||Gray or customized|
|Fire Resistance:||V0||UV Resistance:||Yes|
|Conductivity:||Insulated||Hardness:||Rigid & impact-resistant|
|Packing:||Plastic bags & PE films||Sample:||Free|
- 90 degree angle.
- Best for solar power utilities and projects.
- Meets IEC61386-1, IEC61386-21 , ISO4589-2, ISO9001, ISO14001, UL94.
- Resistant to impact, sunlight, and fire.
- Glossy and smooth surface and interior.
- Durable non-conductive PVC will not rust or corrode
- Suitable for both above and below ground applications.
Ctube 20-32mm 90 Degree Solar Solid Elbow is designed to turn the direction of the conduit run often when the conduit needs to go up or down the wall. They are specially designed and produced for solar applications and protect the electrical connections from the weather, as well as protect people from accidental electric shocks.
- Production capacity: 50000 pieces per week
- Packaging methods: plastic bags & PE films
|Product Code||Nominal Size||Inner Packing||Outer Packing|
|CT-SE16||16mm||20 pieces/box||500 boxes/carton|
|CT-SE20||20mm||20 pieces/box||500 boxes/carton|
|10 pieces/box||500 boxes/carton|
|CT-SE32||32mm||5 pieces/box||500 boxes/carton|
1. What is your MOQ?
- The MOQ of this product is usually 10,000 pieces.
2. What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the location. Normally the delivery time is around 15-30 days in North America.
3. What is the shipping port?
- We usually ship the cargo via Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
4. What is your payment term?
- We accept 50% T/T in advance, 50% balance, or 100% L/C.
5. How should I contact you?
- You can contact us by submitting an inquiry form here. → contact us
6. How about the samples?
- Normally we can provide free samples unless you require too many.
OEM Service: Markings, thicknesses and colors of products can be customized.