- Low smoke zero halogen
- Conforms to IEC61386-1, IEC61386-21 IEC60754-1,IEC61034-2, UL94
|Certification:||RoHS, CE, SGS, ISO||Color:||Gray or customized|
|Fire Resistance:||V0||UV Resistance:||Yes|
|Conductivity:||Insulated||Hardness:||Rigid & impact-resistant|
|Packing:||Plastic bags & PE films||Sample:||Free|
- Produces very low levels of smoke and is essentially halogen-free.
- Meets IEC61386-1, IEC61386-21 , ISO4589-2, ISO9001, ISO14001, UL94.
- Resistant to impact, sunlight, and fire.
- Glossy and smooth surface and interior.
- Durable non-conductive LS will not rust or corrode
- Suitable for both above and below-ground applications.
Ctube 16-63mm LSZH Rigid Expansion Coupling is used to connect two pieces of conduit together. They usually compensate for length changes due to temperature variations in exposed conduit runs.
- Production capacity: 50000 pieces per week
- Packaging methods: plastic bags & PE films
|Product Code||Nominal Size||O.D.||I.D.||Outer Packing|
1. What is your MOQ?
- The MOQ of this product is usually 10,000 pieces.
2. What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the location. Normally the delivery time is around 15-30 days in North America.
3. What is the shipping port?
- We usually ship the cargo via Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
4. What is your payment term?
- We accept 50% T/T in advance, 50% balance, or 100% L/C.
5. How should I contact you?
- You can contact us by submitting an inquiry form here. → contact us
6. How about the samples?
- Normally we can provide free samples unless you require too many.
OEM Service: Markings, thicknesses and colors of products can be customized.
© 2011-2023 Guangdong Ctube Industry Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap